Insolvency Manager – Milton Keynes
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Insolvency Manager to join a Top 10 international firm of chartered accountants in Milton Keynes. The role will offer further progression for the right individual and the opportunity to be supported through the JIEB exams in the future.
- Takes the lead on corporate insolvency procedures to include; Liquidations (both solvent and insolvent), Administrations and Voluntary Arrangements.
- Applies up to date knowledge of appropriate case law and legislation.
- Prioritises and resolves conflicting client demands.
- Keeps partner informed of case progress and any problems arising.
- Supports and develops the use of new methods and service/product offerings to clients.
- Leading and supervise the team, allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete to agreed deadlines
- Provides on the job training and coaching to team members
- Considers the needs and skills of those under supervision organising tasks and responsibilities.
- Reviews the work of others and provides formal and informal feedback.
- Act as a point of contact for both manager and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the cases.
- Build strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly.
- Assists the Partnership group with marketing and business development activities.
- Identifies and converts opportunities (business development)
- Significant experience of managing corporate insolvency procedures – Liquidations (both solvent and insolvent), Administrations and Voluntary Arrangements.
- Holds up to date knowledge of appropriate restructuring services case law and legislation
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- Desire to help grow and develop the department.
- Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication.
- Ability to develop self and others.
- Ideally you will have a proven track record of winning work and client handling
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Restructuring Senior Manager – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Big 4 firm in Central London that would like to…View Job
Insolvency Director – Channel Islands – Jersey
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a specialist Restructuring and Insolvency…View Job
Insolvency Professionals – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with various Top tier accountancy firms across the UK…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – North London
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit an Insolvency Assistant Manager for a well renowned…View Job