Insolvency Investigations – London
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Numero Recruitment are working closely with a Top 10 accountancy firm in London that are looking to strengthen their specialist Insolvency Investigations team by appointing a Senior Insolvency Administrator & Assistant Manager.
- Manage a case portfolio that will generally consist of a more complex nature including a mix of asset realisation, investigation of company affairs and the conduct of directors and former office holders. You’ll also be handling contentious/litigious cases and complex/larger fraud.
- You will undertake all assigned investigations to the highest standards of objectivity, integrity, and professionalism, and with appropriate awareness of the often conflicting needs of directors, contributories, and creditors.
- Help to ensure a cost-effective administration, and where relevant, realisation of assets by maintaining records promptly and efficiently. To ensure a prompt and appropriate reaction to all correspondence, telephone calls and interviews.
- Record time spent on a regular basis, and to ensure that time charged is consistent with the proper performance of the work.
- Monitor time costs and recommend appropriate billing to the manager or partner, and to ensure that the necessary approvals are obtained to achieve prompt collection of such fees.
- Clear all review points raised on the work undertaken and update working papers and conclusions where appropriate.
- Maintain an awareness of the firm’s other services, and to ensure a prompt, courteous, and effective liaison with other departments.
- At least 3 years experience within corporate insolvency. Previous investigations experience would be preferable but is not essential.
- Familiarity with a broad range of types of corporate insolvency appointments, from commencement to closure.
- CPI qualification would be an advantage, but is not a necessity.
- Experience of working within a Professional Services Environment is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Proven experience in client handling
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Professionals – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with various Top tier accountancy firms across the UK…View Job
Junior Insolvency Administrator – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Big 4 firm of Chartered Accountants in London that…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – North London
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit an Insolvency Assistant Manager for a well renowned…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Watford
We have been instructed to seek out a high caliber Insolvency professionals for a specialist…View Job