Restructuring Opportunities – London – Senior Executive – Manager Level – International Advisory Firm
Salary: £45,000 - £70,000
Numero recruitment, the leading recruiter for insolvency & restructuring jobs across the UK & overseas have been engaged to speak with restructuring professionals in London regarding multiple opportunities to include:
- Senior Administrator/Executive x2
- Assistant Manager x2
- Manager x2
Our client is an international specialist advisory firm that is recognised as one of the top firms in London to work for. They are renowned for offering excellent salary packages and you will be joining a supportive and collaborative work environment where hard work is rewarded with further study and successful promotions. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of advisory assignments across multiple industry sectors.
Upon joining the business, you will serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
With supervision from case managers and other senior staff, you will assist the Advisory team in handling a variety of non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments across London and the South of England, typical work will include:
- Independent Business Reviews (“IBRs”)
- Short-term cash flow modelling
- Long-term integrated forecast appraisals
- Pre-lending reviews
- Options reviews
- HMRC Time To Pay Arrangements
- Accelerated M&A
- Stakeholder management
- Undertake detailed financial analysis of statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow forecasts and longer term integrated forecast models, including the identification of key trends and performance drivers.
- Draft sections of reports for review by Managers, Directors and Managing Directors where appropriate, delegating tasks as required to other members of the team and ensuring their timely completion.
- Assume responsibility for client relations and liaise with clients, clients’ employees, agents and solicitors as necessary.
- With the assistance of clients and historic financial information, create forecasts in Microsoft Excel.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender panels liaising with other offices and service lines as appropriate.
- Draft short form Information Memorandum’s, maintain interested party’s schedules and liaise with potential purchasers in accelerated M&A transactions.
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals both internally across other company service lines and externally.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience at a larger accountancy practice or specialist advisory firm.
- Ideally you will be ACA or ACCA qualified but the firm will also remain open to professionals that are not.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving, financial analysis and investigative skills;
- Able to contribute and collaborate in a team environment and staff across the business;
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Director – Channel Islands – Jersey
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a specialist Restructuring and Insolvency…View Job
Insolvency Manager – London
We are currently working with a London based firm that would like to recruit an experienced…View Job
Senior Insolvency Administrator – London
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Insolvency Jobs in London is currently working with…View Job
Insolvency Investigations – London
Numero Recruitment are working closely with a Top 10 accountancy firm in London that are…View Job