Insolvency Manager – Thames Valley
Location: Maidenhead, Thames Valley
Salary: Competitive Salary and fantastic benefits
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for an Insolvency Manager to join one of the UK’s fastest growing business advisory firms in Maidenhead.
Working closely with a Senior Manager, Directors and Partners, you will manage a team responsible for the accurate delivery of a wide range of corporate insolvency cases.
This is the ideal role for someone who wants to join a progressive, growing organisation which has a steady flow or interesting and varied work.
- Have proven technical knowledge of different types of insolvency cases, comprising ADMs, ADRs, CVLs, CWUs, CVAs, IVAs and BKY
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to staff on a portfolio of cases.
- Manage and carry out regular appraisals for a team of administrators.
- Develop and train the team, providing advice, guidance and training on allocated tasks to ensure structured development.
- Setting goals and targets for staff and ensuring they are achieved
- Maximising asset realisations and ensuring recoveries are pursued in a pro-active and cost effective way.
- Responsible for team WIP management
- Review directors’ disqualification reports prepared by team members and assist with more complex D1 returns
- Chair creditors’ meetings when appropriate
- Oversee effective use of IPS and Case diaries and make recommendations where appropriate
- Liaise with and instruct professional agents and solicitors
- Oversee production of high quality reports and letters
- Monitor fees to ensure they are drawn regularly, and in accordance with resolutions passed by creditors
- Develop personal contacts with existing work providers and other professionals within the Recovery/Insolvency market
- Be aware of technical developments and be able to recognise their impact on the client base
- CPI or ACA/ACCA Qualified would be advantageous but is not required.
- Studying towards or JIEB qualified – Support will be provided to those that wish to take the JIEB
- Gained the necessary experience within a similar role in the UK.
- Excellent compliance skills
- Maintains & promotes high professional standards of conduct and practice and demonstrates commitment to firms values, initiatives and direction
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively – managing own time and costs in addition to overseeing the team.
- Full study package offered
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, in addition your birthday is given as a holiday day (total 34 days holiday)
- Christmas eve ½ day / New years eve ½ day
- Company Bonus
- Group Pension Plan
- Group Life Assurance Cover
- Income Protection
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.Back to Listings
Restructuring & Insolvency Executive – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Global Advisory firm that are actively recruiting…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – Buckinghamshire
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a specialist insolvency practice that are…View Job
Insolvency Compliance Manager – London
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Insolvency Compliance Manager to join one of the…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well renowned firm of Insolvency Practitioner…View Job