Insolvency Manager – Watford
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
We have been instructed to seek out a high caliber Insolvency Manager for a specialist Insolvency practice in Watford. Joining one of the UK’s fastest growing Restructuring and Insolvency firms will be a great step forward for your career and one that is filled with fantastic opportunities for progression and an environment that offers great support and further training and qualifications.
You will be responsible for a managing a team alongside a Senior Manager, Directors and Partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of corporate insolvency cases.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to staff on a portfolio of insolvency cases to include ADMs, ADRs, CVLs, CWUs, CVAs, IVAs and BKYs
- Complete all statutory tasks and formalities in accordance with set deadlines. Maintaining an effective diary system in this respect.
- Be instrumental in training and development of team members, setting goals and targets and ensuring they are achieved.
- Review progress on their cases on a regular basis.
- Maximising asset realisations and ensuring recoveries are pursued in a pro-active and cost effective way.
- Responsible for managing the team WIP
- Review directors’ disqualification reports and assist with more complex D1 returns
- Chair creditors’ meetings when required.
- Oversee effective use of IPS and Case diaries
- Work closely with and instruct professional agents and solicitors
- Take an active involvement in business development by introducing new work providers to the firm.
- Take a proactive role in Mentoring Trainees
- Ideally CPI Qualified but not essential
- Studying towards the JIEB examination or already qualified
- Previous experience of managing a team responsible for corporate recovery cases
- Excellent compliance skills
- Level of knowledge to train team in more advanced and effective use of IT including Excel, Word, Outlook, Virtual Cabinet and IPS
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively – managing own time and costs in addition to overseeing the team.
- Builds a network of contacts/referrers internally and externally
- Ability to convert options into recommendations and resolutions
- Developing presentation and technical training skills
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, in addition your birthday is given as a holiday day (total 34 days holiday)
- Christmas eve ½ day / New years eve ½ day
- Company Bonus
- Group Pension Plan
- Group Life Assurance Cover
- Income Protection
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.Back to Listings
Insolvency Assistant Manager – North London
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit an Insolvency Assistant Manager for a well renowned…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Maidenhead
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator for one of the UK's leading…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Watford
We have been instructed to seek out a high caliber Insolvency professionals for a specialist…View Job
Insolvency Compliance Manager – London
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Insolvency Compliance Manager to join one of the…View Job