Senior Insolvency Administrator – Maidenhead
Salary: £30000 - £38000
Numero Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join one of the UK’s fastest growing business advisory firms in Maidenhead.
As a Senior Insolvency Administrator you will be joining an experienced team and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases. As you will be managing your own portfolio of cases, my client will only consider those candidates that have at least 3 years experience in a similar role in the UK.
The firm have an excellent track record in supporting it’s staff and will invest in further training and development to ensure you reach your career ambitions.
- Managing a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases through to closure.
- Acting as the main contact point for company directors, employees and creditors.
- Liaising with solicitors regarding the sale and purchase arrangements.
- Realising assets and subsequently making distributions to lenders and creditors.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct and company transactions.
- Negotiating with creditors to ensure continuing trade when required.
- Dealing with statutory reports and compliance matters.
- Preparing information memorandums.
- Keeping the IPS system up to date.
- At least 3 years experience of managing corporate Insolvency cases from inception through to closure.
- CPI qualification would be an advantage but is not necessary as the firm will support further study for this and the JIEB.
- Full CPI and JIEB study support
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, in addition your birthday is given as a holiday day
- Christmas eve ½ day / New years eve ½ day
- Company Bonus
- Group Pension Plan
- Group Life Assurance Cover
- Income Protection
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gym membership
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Junior Administrator – Reading
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Big 4 firm of Chartered Accountants in Reading that…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – Caribbean
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a number of International accountancy…View Job
Insolvency Manager – Milton Keynes
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Insolvency Manager to join a Top 10…View Job
Restructuring Advisory Manager
Numero Recruitment have been instructed to assist a Top 10 firm of accountants in Guildford…View Job