Insolvency Assistant Manager – London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 Dependent on experience
Numero Recruitment are working with a leading Insolvency specialist in London that are recruiting for an Insolvency Assistant Manager to join their experienced team.
You will be joining a specialist firm that has experienced year on year growth. Since inception, the firm have grown to 5 offices and have managed to retain their staff through excellent salary packages and promotion opportunities. The firm have also recently introduced a reward scheme that offers up to 20+ days extra holiday.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking for a varied and challenging role in a fast paced office environment where no day is the same. You will need to be well presented, professional and confident with a positive attitude and keen to be involved in the day to day business.
The role will primarily involve assisting managers in the administration of all types of cases including;
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Members’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Arrangements
- The work will be varied and will include all aspects of client compliance, setting up cases, preparing reports, statutory forms and day to day handling of cases reporting to the case manager.
- You will also be required to communicate with various stakeholders to obtain information and dealing with queries, including directors, creditors, accountants, HM Revenue and Customs and employees.
- Reviewing company accounts and records and investigating matters in respect of the directors’ conduct and voidable transactions.
- Completing and submitting statutory tax returns.
- Maintaining electronic case records on electronic case management software – Insolvency Practitioner System (training will be provided).
- You will not manage direct reports but will be required to oversea the work of more junior team members, ensuring cases are progressed efficiently and within the correct timescales.
- Preferably A-Level educated or above.
- 6+ years’ experience required and knowledge of all insolvency case types.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Able to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- In addition to full in-house training, support may be provided for the applicant to obtain relevant qualifications as desired.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme that pays up to £1,000 if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Restructuring Manager – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Top 10 firm of Accountants that would like to…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Watford
We have been instructed to seek out a high caliber Insolvency professionals for a specialist…View Job
Insolvency Investigations – London
Numero Recruitment are working closely with a Top 10 accountancy firm in London that are…View Job
Insolvency Manager – Watford
We have been instructed to seek out a high caliber Insolvency Manager for a specialist Insolvency…View Job