Restructuring Senior Associate – Manchester
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Numero recruitment have been engaged to speak with restructuring professionals in Manchester by an International Advisory firm that would like to recruit a Restructuring Senior Associate into their busy Manchester team.
The successful applicant will be joining a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel and you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients serving as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
- With supervision from case managers and other senior staff, assist the Advisory team handle a variety of non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments, including:
- Independent Business Reviews (“IBRs”)
- Short-term cash flow modelling
- Long-term integrated forecast appraisals
- Pre-lending reviews
- Options reviews
- HMRC Time To Pay Arrangements
- Accelerated M&A
- Stakeholder management
- Undertake detailed financial analysis of statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow forecasts and longer term integrated forecast models, including the identification of key trends and performance drivers.
- Draft sections of reports for review by Managers, Directors and Managing Directors where appropriate, delegating tasks as required to other members of the team and ensuring their timely completion.
- Assume responsibility for client relations and liaise with clients, clients’ employees, agents and solicitors as necessary.
- With the assistance of clients and historic financial information, create forecasts in Microsoft Excel.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender panels liaising with other offices and service lines as appropriate.
- Draft short form Information Memorandum’s, maintain interested parties schedules and liaise with potential purchasers in accelerated M&A transactions.
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals both internally across other service lines and externally.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience at a top 20 UK accountancy practice or equivalent and will have a strong academic background, including a relevant accounting qualification.
- Insolvency qualifications and experience would also be beneficial but are not essential.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a large National practice that are keen to…View Job
Insolvency Manager – Manchester – 2 Roles Available
Numero Recruitment are currently working with two well respected firms that require an…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Cheshire
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting an Insolvency Administrator to join a…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Liverpool
Numero Recruitment, a leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs across the UK & Overseas has an…View Job