Restructuring & Insolvency Senior Executive – Manchester
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Global Advisory firm that are actively recruiting for Restructuring and Insolvency professionals to join their Manchester team at Senior Executive level. The firm works with a wide range of clients to include major high street banks, asset based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals.
The firm offers multiple advisory services and within this department you will work closely in a team responsible for managing a portfolio of cases that includes Administrations, Liquidations and CVAs as well as offering advice and guidance to clients in distressed situations.
- Manage multiple corporate insolvency cases closely ensuring that they are completed on time.
- Work closely with your Manager providing regular updates to ensure any issues are dealt with effectively.
- Use IPS case management system across multiple cases.
- Supervise and delegate work to junior team members.
- Visit client premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Delegate work to more junior staff, offering support and further training when required.
- Draft non-standard correspondence and statutory/bank reports
- Draft of information memorandum, liaise with interested parties in respect of sale of business and/or assets
- At least 3 years recent experience of Administrations, Liquidation (CVL and MVL) and CVA processes
- Ideally you will be ACA or ACCA qualified or working towards achieving the qualification
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a larger team environment
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience of producing documents with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong academic track record
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.Back to Listings
Insolvency Administrator – Liverpool
Numero Recruitment, a leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs across the UK & Overseas has an…View Job
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a large National practice that are keen to…View Job
Insolvency Executive – Manchester
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Global Advisory firm that are actively recruiting…View Job
Restructuring Director – Manchester
Numero Recruitment have been engaged to speak with experienced restructuring professionals…View Job