Restructuring Director – Manchester
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000
Numero Recruitment have been engaged to speak with experienced restructuring professionals regarding an excellent opportunity at Director level within an International Accountancy firm based in Manchester. You will work closely with the national advisory practice on various projects but your role will be focused on developing the current service and business network within the North West market.
- Plan and lead advisory assignments in accordance with the Firm’s standard procedures and relevant statutory and extra statutory obligations.
- Responsible for mentoring and training more junior members of staff wishing to get involved in IBR/advisory work. •
- Liaise with the creditors, directors and other interested parties throughout the assignment and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- Ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the firm’s specialist services, and to undertake special work in response to client needs where appropriate.
- Identify potential cross selling opportunities where there is a client need.
- Review staff performance in line with the firm’s procedures, ensuring that all points raised are adequately and promptly actioned, constructive feedback is given and realistic objectives are set.
- Invest time in training and developing skills of more junior members of the team.
- Monitor assignments to establish and achieve the earliest and most efficient completion of the appointment.
- Closely monitor the profitability and recoverability of work in progress and to bill clients on a timely basis.
- Record time spent on a regular basis, and to ensure that time charged is consistent with the proper performance of the work.
- Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses.
- Proactively develop an internal and external business network by attending various networking and marketing events.
- Candidates must be ACCA/ACA qualified and experienced in Restructuring/Advisory/Insolvency sector. JIEB qualified is preferable.
- Experience of performing and managing advisory assignments is essential.
- Previous experience operating at a similar level with a strong commercial outlook.
- Proven experience of people and case management skills. •
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external clients and staff.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Executive – Manchester
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Global Advisory firm that are actively recruiting…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Manchester BIG 4
Numero Recruitment are currently working with various Big 4 accountancy firms across the UK that…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Manchester
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator for one of the UK's leading…View Job
Restructuring Manager – Manchester
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Top 10 firm of Accountants that would like to…View Job