Insolvency Administrator – Manchester
Salary: £25,000 - £32,500
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator for one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing specialist advisory practices. The firm are well regarded within the UK market and have managed to attract and retain some of the best restructuring, Insolvency and advisory professionals from other international competitors.
The firm have further aspirations to grow and can offer a friendly team-focused culture and are able to demonstrate a fantastic track record of investing in its people – It really is a very exciting time to join their team and they have opportunities across all of their UK offices
- Manage a small portfolio of corporate Insolvency cases
- Administering of insolvency cases including ADM / CVL / CWU & CVAs within defined timescales
- Preparing accurate books and records inventories – Taking ownership of their safeguarding, removal & storage.
- Completion of appropriate banking & cheque request forms / VAT returns
- Adherence to statutory compliance & current legislation – Industry and internal
- Relevant completion of other items such as: IPS case diaries / Disqualification reports / supporting docs for sale contracts
- Knowledge within Insolvency & Recovery
- Desire to work towards / achieved CPI Qualification
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook and IPS
- Attention to detail and time-management
- Professional & confident communications skills
Successful applicants will receive:
- Full CPI & JIEB study support
- 25 days holiday + your Birthday + ½ day Christmas/New Year’s Eve + Bank Holiday!!!
- Company Bonus
- Pension / Life Assurance / Income Protection
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Senior – Manchester
Numero Recruitment are recruiting for Insolvency Administrators or Senior Insolvency…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Preston
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs across the UK & Overseas has an…View Job
Insolvency Manager – Manchester – 2 Roles Available
Numero Recruitment are currently working with two well respected firms that require an…View Job
Restructuring Director – Manchester
Numero Recruitment have been engaged to speak with experienced restructuring professionals…View Job