Insolvency Compliance Manager – London
Salary: Competitive Salary and fantastic benefits
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Insolvency Compliance Manager to join one of the UKs fastest growing Insolvency & Advisory businesses.
Working closely with Partners and the Compliance & Risk Director you will oversee the firm’s internal monitoring procedures and be a key part of ensuring risk is minimised across the business.
- Line management of Senior Administrator based in the London office
- Responsibility for organisation of internal annual ICR process
- Liaising with RPBs to organise Monitoring Visits and the preparation of pre Visit information
- Oversee the Firm’s internal monitoring procedures including the maintenance and development of the document pack and IPS diary templates
- Research and respond to technical queries
- Deliver technical training sessions to national offices with other members of Q&R Team
- Carry out cold case reviews
- Assist Compliance Director with investigation of complaints
- Occasional travel to national offices
- Deliver recommendations to improve efficiencies and streamline processes and procedures
- Preferably JIEB qualified but will remain open to those that are CPI qualified.
- The successful candidate does not need to have a purely compliance background but must be committed to moving into a compliance role.
- All applicants must have had a broad range of insolvency exposure and is familiar with AML legislation.
- Experience in FCA regulation would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Motivated self starter
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous accuracy skills
- Previous line management experience would be advantageous
- Effective use of IT including Excel, Word, Outlook, and IPS
- Maintain high professional standards of conduct and practice
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Able to build a rapport with peers internally and externally.
- Further study available
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, in addition your birthday is given as a holiday day (total 34 days holiday)
- Christmas eve ½ day / New years eve ½ day
- Company Bonus
- Group Pension Plan
- Group Life Assurance Cover
- Income Protection
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.Back to Listings
Restructuring Advisory Manager
Numero Recruitment have been instructed to assist a Top 10 firm of accountants in Guildford…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well renowned firm of Insolvency Practitioner…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Watford
We have been instructed to seek out a high caliber Insolvency professionals for a specialist…View Job
Senior Insolvency Administrator – London
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Insolvency Jobs in London is currently working with…View Job