Restructuring Advisory Manager
Salary: £60000 - £75000
Numero Recruitment have been instructed to assist a Top 10 firm of accountants in Guildford that are searching for a restructuring advisory manager to join their team.
- To assist in distressed turnaround and advisory projects (inc. independent business reviews, options analysis and contingency planning reviews) and administer corporate insolvency and solvent liquidation assignment.
- To carry out duties efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures and relevant statutory and extra-statutory obligations.
- To communicate any problems in complying with those instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the colleagues immediately.
- To help to ensure a cost-effective administration of cases and where relevant, realisation of assets by maintaining records promptly and efficiently. To ensure a prompt and appropriate reaction to all correspondence and telephone calls.
- To treat creditors and other interested parties with respect and courtesy, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To record time spent on a regular basis, and to ensure that time charged is consistent with the proper performance of the work.
- To monitor time costs and recommend appropriate billing to colleagues, including processing and ensuring that the necessary approvals are obtained to achieve prompt collection of such fees.
- To perform the firm’s review procedures, ensuring that points raised are adequately and promptly actioned.
- To maintain an awareness of the firm’s other services and to ensure a prompt, courteous and effective liaison with other departments.
- To maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil CPE requirements.
- ACA, ACCA or CPI qualified (desirable but not essential).
- The ability to work as part of a team or independently when required.
- Proactive thinking, problem solving and the ability to self-motivate.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office programmes (or equivalent) and IPS (the latter is desirable but not essential).
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Junior Insolvency Administrator – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Big 4 firm of Chartered Accountants in London that…View Job
Insolvency Investigations – London
Numero Recruitment are working closely with a Top 10 accountancy firm in London that are…View Job
Insolvency Partner – London
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for insolvency & restructuring jobs across the UK…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – North London
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit an Insolvency Assistant Manager for a well renowned…View Job