Insolvency Senior Administrator – London
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
Numero Recruitment are currently searching for an Insolvency Senior Administrator to join one of the UK’s fastest growing Advisory firms in Central London. As a Senior Insolvency Administrator you will be joining an experienced team and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases.
As you will be managing your own portfolio of cases, my client will only consider those candidates that have previous experience in a similar role in the UK.
The firm have an excellent track record in supporting it’s staff and will invest in further training and development to ensure you reach your career ambitions.
- Manage a small portfolio of corporate insolvency cases to include:
- Administrations (including trading administrations)
- Deal with and adjudicate on retention of title, secured, preferential and unsecured claims with assistance if necessary
- Prepare all required documentation for statutory meetings
- Deal with day to day correspondence, including non-standard correspondence
- Prepare accurate books and records inventories, and taking responsibility for the safeguard, removal and storage of such from company premises
- Complete appropriate banking and cheque request forms in order to ensure that estate monies are handled and dealt with correctly
- Complete VAT returns
- Adhere to statutory compliance and current legislation, best practice and company policies and procedures
- Maintain and update IPS case diaries
- Prepare directors disqualification reports
- Liaise with professional agents
- Prepare supporting documents for sale contracts
- Update and maintain case checklists
- Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required
- Participate in internal and external marketing events as required
- At least 4 years experience of managing a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases.
- CPI qualification would be an advantage but is not necessary as the firm will support further study for this and the JIEB.
- Full CPI and JIEB study support
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, in addition your birthday is given as a holiday day
- Christmas eve ½ day / New years eve ½ day
- Company Bonus
- Group Pension Plan
- Group Life Assurance Cover
- Income Protection
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gym membership
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Restructuring Senior Manager – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Big 4 firm in Central London that would like to…View Job
Junior Insolvency Administrator – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Big 4 firm of Chartered Accountants in London that…View Job
Insolvency Administrator x 3 – London
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit Insolvency Administrators for 3 fantastic firms in…View Job
Insolvency Investigator – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a specialist Insolvency practice in London that…View Job