Solvent Restructuring Senior Executive – Leeds
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Numero Recruitment are working with a Big 4 firm of accountants that would like to recruit experienced Insolvency & Restructuring professionals into their solvent restructuring team team across multiple offices. Currently the firm have opportunities available in Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
The Solvent Restructuring work focuses on providing clients with solutions in a range of solvent scenarios, working with clients to rationalise legal entity structures, returning capital to shareholders of private equity backed and owner managed businesses, unwinding investment trusts and private client structures as well as merging and demerging and restructuring groups and businesses. Many of their engagements have a pronounced cross-service line angle, working with colleagues across their Assurance, Law and especially Tax practices.
- As a Solvent Restructuring Senior Executive, you will take a role in managing client projects and also playing a key role in expanding the business.
- Working under the supervision of a Senior Manager, Director, Associate Partner or Partner, you will manage the delivering of Solvent Restructuring services across the UK national practice.
Identify key issues on assignments and suggest workable solutions
Presenting findings clearly in reports and other deliverables to clients
Take responsibility for managing the delivery of projects to clients and other parties.
Work effectively as part of a team, taking responsibility for managing a project team.
Update senior team members on progress of projects.
Review analysis prepared by other team members prior to delivery to clients and other parties
Manage productive working relationships with management and/or shareholders and other key stakeholders, as required
Build strong internal relationships within the Solvent Restructuring team, the wider Restructuring practice and across other service lines
Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Restructuring professionals
Contribute to the development of relationships with key contacts, both internally and externally, who may be in a position to provide referrals for new projects
Maintain frequent contact with relationships developed which you will own and manage.
Making a positive contribution to wider business development initiatives within the Solvent Restructuring team.
- Professional accountancy and/or tax qualification ACA/ACCA/CTA
- Experience of managing cases (including experience in case management in other disciplines including Audit and Tax)
- Broad experience and knowledge of a range of issues impacting companies and their financial positions which can be applied to a range of project situations
- People development experience and can effectively supervise, coach and mentor staff
- An understanding of how to build your own network of contacts with work providers
- You will be highly motivated, driven, and have a passion to be part of a fast-paced, successful transaction team.
- Further restructuring training can be provided, including working towards professional insolvency qualifications which support the solvent restructuring work that will be undertaken.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Administrator – Hull
We are actively recruiting for an experienced insolvency administrator to join one of the UK…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Leeds
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a specialist advisory firm in Leeds that would like…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Investigations and Asset Tracing – Leeds
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a large Accountancy practice in Leeds that would…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – Caribbean
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a number of International accountancy…View Job