Insolvency Assistant Manager – Caribbean
Location: Caribbean - Cayman Islands & British Virgin Islands (BVI)
Salary: £50.000 - £60,000 LOW TAX
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a number of International accountancy practices and specialists Insolvency firms in both The Cayman Islands and The British Virgin Islands (BVI) that would like to recruit Insolvency Senior Administrators & Insolvency Assistant Managers.
Within these roles you will work predominantly on cross border investigations and solvent liquidations and you will gain exposure to working with large international organisations across multiple locations.
Benefits of Living & working in the Caribbean
- High salaries with very little or no tax.
- Relaxing laid-back lifestyle in a glorious climate.
- High Standard of Living.
- Surround yourself with friendly like-minded professional people.
- Shorter commuting times
- Lots of bars, restaurants and social events throughout the year.
- Lots of community teams and sports clubs
- Stunning beaches with crystal clear waters.
- Contracts are typically 2-4 years however longer stays are encouraged.
- Opportunity to work on large International investigation & Insolvency assignments
- The opportunity to build an international network of professionals
This is an opportunity to enhance your insolvency career and whilst experiencing an excellent quality of life in an offshore environment. In joining one of these International firms you may also work in other International locations such as the U.S. and Asia
- Due to visa requirements our clients will only consider candidates with a recognised accountancy or insolvency qualification (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CPI or JIEB)
- All applicants must have a minimum of 3 years insolvency experience.
- Our clients have indicated that they would ideally like candidates with a Top 10 firm background or experience within a large restructuring & Recovery organisation.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Administrator – Cheshire
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting an Insolvency Administrator to join a…View Job
Restructuring Senior Associate – Birmingham
Numero Recruitment are keen to speak with qualified accountants regarding an excellent…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – North London
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit an Insolvency Assistant Manager for a well renowned…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Liverpool
Numero Recruitment, a leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs across the UK & Overseas has an…View Job