Insolvency Administrator – Investigations and Asset Tracing – Leeds
Salary: £27,500 - £32,000
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a large Accountancy practice in Leeds that would like to recruit an Insolvency Senior Administrator into their specialists Fraud and Insolvency team. The specialist team are well regarded across the globe for their ability to trace and recover funds for their clients that have suffered a financial loss. Clients range from foreign governments, HMRC, claimants in major frauds, banks, insurers as well as other listed and non-listed corporates.
- You will be responsible for progressing a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases
- Analyse cases by interrogating financial data and identifying areas of concern and for further investigation
- Review and identify claims, including antecedent transactions, which can be brought for the benefit of the insolvent estate
- Adhere to all relevant legislation and ensure all cases are appropriately handled and reported upon
- Prepare clear and routine correspondence to creditors and other stakeholders
- Daily use of the Insolvency Practitioners’ System (IPS) to deal with case related tasks and to process payments on cases
- Deal with asset realisations and liaise with agents and solicitors
- Review company profit and loss accounts and balance sheets
- Request and review records from professionals, including solicitors, accountants and other third parties
- Previous experience within insolvency in a professional services firm.
- Experience of producing reports with little supervision to stakeholders including banks, creditors and committees
- A proactive attitude and willingness to learn and support colleagues on a range of cases
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Practitioner Sheffield
Numero recruitment are currently working with a leading Insolvency specialist that are keen to…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Leeds
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a specialist advisory firm in Leeds that would like…View Job
Insolvency Senior Executive x 2 – Leeds
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for insolvency administrators to join 2 well…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Shipley
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs across the UK are currently…View Job