Restructuring Senior Manager – Channel Islands
Location: Channel Islands - Guernsey
Salary: Excellent salary package and Benefits (Relocation Package included)
Numero recruitment, the leading international recruiter for Insolvency Jobs are currently working with a large International accountancy firm that would like to recruit an Insolvency & Restructuring Senior Manager into their Guernsey offices.
The experienced team in Guernsey supply a wide range of services to under performing businesses and their stakeholders and assignments vary from financially robust companies seeking to acquire under-performing competitors, to distressed businesses requiring an urgent solution. Typical services include:
- Corporate Insolvency
- Corporate Simplification
- Debt Advisory
- Exit Strategy Services
- Financial Restructuring
- Independent Business Reviews
- Strategic Performance Reviews
- Forensic Accounting & Forensic Investigation Services
The role is open to people who require sponsorship and the firm will cover all associated costs to include a fantastic relocation package.
- To manage and oversee a portfolio of insolvency and restructuring client entities and relationships.
- Effectively manage and support the team in both Jersey and Guernsey, ensuring the team is motivated to perform and committed to effective client service and the quality of work meets the company’s ethical and professional standards and supports organisational success.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, building an external network of professional, business and client contacts and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities.
- Supports the Director by actively participating in new client proposals and negotiations and managing the ongoing client relationship, resolving any issues and maintaining consistent high quality service and introducer retention.
- Responsible for management and support of team members, providing effective coaching to support on-going development.
- Input in appraisals of the team, providing constructive feedback, seeking feedback and identifying training needs, ensuring the team has the necessary skills and knowledge to service the needs of the client and support business growth.
- Undertakes coaching and supervision of the team, delivering training on identified topics to impart knowledge and ensure the development of the team.
- Responsible for overseeing the WIP and monitoring time charges to clients, reviewing and controlling non-productive time of the team and ensuring targets as set by the Directors are met.
Reviews progress on assignments against budget, investigates variances and cost over-runs and initiates appropriate action to resolve any potential or actual problems.
- Supports the Director in setting of budgets and fee levels to ensure the team offers a cost effective but profitable service
- Contributes to the execution of the firm’s service delivery methods and actively promotes the firms services in the wider community, participating in marketing activities and fully involved in proposal writing and presentation in order to retain business and win new contracts.
- Possesses a relevant accounting or insolvency professional qualification coupled with at least 4 years experience of managing people
- Must have experience of working on a wide range of restructuring & corporate insolvency projects
- Possesses a strong technical knowledge and understanding of current insolvency
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal, planning and organising skills in order to effectively manage a team and is able to display initiative and lateral thinking coupled with good problem solving and analytical thinking ability.
- Highly PC literate with excellent knowledge of Windows software and accounting systems.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme that pays up to £1,000 if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Restructuring Manager – Channel Islands
Numero Recruitment, a leading international recruiter for Insolvency Jobs are currently working…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – Caribbean
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a number of International accountancy…View Job
Insolvency Director – Channel Islands – Jersey
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a specialist Restructuring and Insolvency…View Job