Restructuring Assistant Manager – Bristol
Salary: £45000 - £60,000
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for insolvency & restructuring jobs across the UK & overseas are currently recruiting for an experienced restructuring professional to join a leading specialist in Bristol.
You will be joining an independent business advisory specialist that offers expert advice across a range of services and will work closely with the management team to deliver corporate advisory and insolvency projects for a wide range of coporates.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and relevant compliance.
- Assist the delivery of corporate advisory and Independent Business Review (“IBR”) projects. This will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and/or review of financial forecasts
- Assisting in the assessment of the fundamental drivers of the business, getting underneath the reasons for variances and underperformance
- Assisting in establishing the viability and optimal strategy of a business
- Performing data analysis and interpretation of results
- Liaising with client staff; and communicating findings, including report writing and oral presentations
- Reporting into a partner you will help oversee a small team of insolvency professionals.
- Accompanying a partner or director to initial meetings with companies in distress to discuss with the Board the right solution and outcome for their financial problems.
- Contingency planning and preparing for an insolvency process
- You will ensure that worked is delegated and ensure that cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring WIP on cases and managing costs to budget
- Assist in providing training to the team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
- Recent experience within Corporate Insolvency & restructuring/corporate advisory assignments
- Experienced in training and developing junior team members
- A CA qualification would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact the Numero Recruitment team for a confidential conversation.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Assistant Manager – Caribbean
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a number of International accountancy…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Bristol
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs Bristol are currently working…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Exeter
Numero Recruitment are currently searching for Insolvency Administrators to join a firm of…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Cardiff
Numero recruitment are currently working with an International firm of chartered accountants in…View Job