Insolvency Administrator – Cardiff
Salary: £20,000 - £25000
Numero recruitment are currently working with an International firm of chartered accountants in Cardiff that would like to speak with Insolvency Administrators about a great opportunity in their team.
You will be joining a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm that have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs and they are looking for insolvency professionals that are are ambitious, self-motivated and keen to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
- You will be responsible for a number of personal and corporate insolvencies and will progress a case from inception through to closure ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled.
- You will use a number of different sources to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case
- Communicate with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders, creditors and employees
- Prepare statutory reports and ensuring cases are closed efficiently
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of cases with appropriate management
- Collaborate with others, including providing support and assistance to other team members when required
- Carry out investigations within insolvency assignments where appropriate
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, ideally with a speciality in Business or Economics
- Previous experience in insolvency role is desirable but not a must have
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail, the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively to meet statutory and internal deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication
- An ability to understand technical issues
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications)
- Being proficient with IPS software is an advantage but not a must have
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Employer contribution & matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
Competitive staff referral scheme
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Administrator – Exeter
Numero Recruitment are currently searching for Insolvency Administrators to join a firm of…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Bristol
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs Bristol are currently working…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Cardiff
Numero recruitment are currently working with an International firm of chartered accountants in…View Job
Restructuring Assistant Manager – Bristol
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for insolvency & restructuring jobs across the UK…View Job