Insolvency Senior Manager – London
Salary: £80,000 - £95,000
We are currently working with a business advisory and investment house in Central London that are keen to attract an experienced Senior Insolvency Manager into their team. You will manage a wide range of mid-sized corporate advisory assignments that will include Independent business reviews (IBRs) as well as managing a portfolio of formal insolvency cases such as trading Administrations, Administrations and liquidations.
Since inception over 10 years ago, the firm has developed it’s services and become a leader in the London market. They offer restructuring & Insolvency advice to companies facing commercial difficulties as well as those that are looking to structurally develop their business to make it more attractive to potential buyers. They also work with a wide range of investors and can assist companies that are looking to raise capital to either safeguard or expand their business.
- You will work closely with partners in offering clients commercial advice and solutions to further enhance their business.
- The majority of work will focus around providing advice to businesses that are struggling and your caseload will predominantly be trading and non trading administrations along with some CVLs.
- You will also assist clients by carrying out in depth reviews and providing detailed reports of your findings.
- The current business structure will see you take responsibility for 5 staff members, ensuring that their work is carried out to the highest standard.
- The firm would like to attract people that want to progress their career and professional network and will encourage you take part and lead certain marketing events in order to drive future business for the firm.
- A proven track record at a similar level within Insolvency and Restructuring is essential in order to perform within the role.
- Whilst previous experience of driving new business would be an advantage, the firm are open to individuals that may not have done this previously but have a clear desire to do so.
- Formal qualifications such as ACA/ACCA & JIEB would be a huge advantage but the firm are open to applications from professionals that may not have achieved this but have the right experience for the role.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Watford
We have been instructed to seek out a high caliber Insolvency professionals for a specialist…View Job
Insolvency Administrator x 3 – London
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit Insolvency Administrators for 3 fantastic firms in…View Job
Insolvency Manager – Watford
We have been instructed to seek out a high caliber Insolvency Manager for a specialist Insolvency…View Job
Corporate Finance Partner (Tech) – London
Numero Recruitment have been engaged to speak with Director level & Partner level corporate…View Job