Insolvency Assistant Manager – Preston
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs across the UK & Overseas has an excellent opportunity for an Insolvency Assistant Manager to join a specialist insolvency practitioners in Preston. As an Assistant Insolvency manager you will take responsibility alongside other Managers in ensuring that cases are progressed efficiently and in line with statutory compliance procedures and standards. The main case types will include:
- Assist more junior team members with their day to day responsibility of progressing their case portfolios.
- Ensure all communications meets all company standards.
- Assist with day to day written correspondence.
- Deal with telephone enquiries varying in complexity.
- Input and maintain accurate data using the IPS case management system.
- Collate monthly billing information and authorise invoices.
- Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work.
- Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required.
- Participate in internal and external marketing events to promote the business and drive further revenue.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals.
- Awareness of the department budget and reviewing fees drawn each month.
- Suggest improvements to increase income and reduce expenditure and implement the improvements.
- Make decisions with supporting information and record appropriately.
- Coach and mentor staff with their personal development conducting regular appraisals.
- JIEB/CPI or ACA/ACCA qualifications would be beneficial but are not essential
- All applicants must have had recent experience within a similar position at a reputable Insolvency or accountancy firm
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme that pays up to £1,000 if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Administrator – Manchester
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator for one of the UK's leading…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – Caribbean
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a number of International accountancy…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Cheshire
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting an Insolvency Administrator to join a…View Job
Restructuring Senior Associate – Manchester
Numero recruitment have been engaged to speak with restructuring professionals in Manchester by an…View Job