Salary: £90,000 - £140,000
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a large National practice that are keen to recruit an Insolvency Director or Partner into their Manchester team. Applicants must have worked in a similar level role and have extensive experience in providing insolvency and restructuring advice as an insolvency practitioner and have a proven track record of developing new business across the North West. The firm have big plans to grow their Insolvency & Advisory offering across the UK so it is a perfect time for those that are looking for exciting role that will lead to equity in a firm.
- Take responsibility for a mixed portfolio of cases from inception through to case closure.
- Reporting into the Partners you will work closely with them in ensuring the development of Insolvency team across the office.
- Undertake weekly meetings with the team, setting objectives and reviewing their work to ensure they meet company compliance standards
- You will take an active part in assisting with the firms networking events.
- Developing further business will be a big part of the role and you will be expected to network with relevant companies and people across the North West
- JIEB Qualified with a license to act as an Insolvency practitioner.
- Ideally you will also have a CA qualification but this is not essential.
- Excellent technical and leadership skills.
- Experience in working with IPS
- A track record of developing business and generating revenue by delivering new cases to the firm.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme paying up to £1000 if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a large National practice that are keen to…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Preston
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs across the UK & Overseas has an…View Job
Insolvency Senior – Manchester
Numero Recruitment are recruiting for Insolvency Administrators or Senior Insolvency…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Liverpool
Numero Recruitment, a leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs across the UK & Overseas has an…View Job