Restructuring Manager – Manchester
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Top 10 firm of Accountants that would like to strengthen their Manchester team by appointing a Business Restructuring Manager.
You will be joining an exceptional firm that has offices across nearly 20 UK locations and employs over 5000 employees across their various service lines. They are also part of a global network with offices across 162 countries and the potential for you to work overseas in the future. You will be joining an experienced restructuring and insolvency division where you will have the opportunity to work closely with partners in ensuring excellent client service.
- As a manager within the team, you will report into a Senior Manager, Director or Partner on specific cases.
- The Business Restructuring team works on a wide variety of dynamic projects and you will receive exposure to a large number of assignments across advisory teams, with potential to also work on insolvency assignments as required. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a constant variety of unique challenges.
- The role requires strong financial analysis skills with the successful applicant being able to identify and investigate key issues in a restructuring scenario, challenging information provided where appropriate. Excellent excel skills and an ability to undertake accurate and relevant analysis and interrogate financial models are essential.
- You will be responsible for preparing draft Independent Business Reviews and other written output for review and therefore the ability to produce high quality documents/ presentations that are capable of meeting stakeholder expectation is also required.
- Assume day to day responsibility for smaller projects or distinct elements of larger projects, including drafting of reports to a high standard
- Support senior members of the team to deliver on a range of assignments, as well as guide junior colleagues
- Review, compile and analyse company information
- Undertake financial analysis and prepare financial models
- Strong awareness of relevant risk issues and mitigants
- Highlight potential problems to senior staff quickly (with supporting information)
- Attend meetings with a range of stakeholders
- Liaise with other relevant professional advisers and other stakeholders
- Assist in the sale of businesses/ assets
- Deal with correspondence effectively and efficiently
- Be involved in the marketing of the firm’s services to potential clients and work providers
- Perform other relevant duties and responsibilities as delegated
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ACA/ ACCA), with significant level of business restructuring advisory experience
- Experience of formal insolvency work is desirable but not essential
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Good organisational skills to manage your time and ensure no tasks are overlooked
- Have a willingness to learn new things and thrive on new challenges
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Assistant Manager – Caribbean
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a number of International accountancy…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Cheshire
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting an Insolvency Administrator to join a…View Job
Restructuring Director – Manchester
Numero Recruitment have been engaged to speak with experienced restructuring professionals…View Job
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a large National practice that are keen to…View Job