Corporate Finance Partner (Tech) – London
Salary: £100,000 - £200,000 + 20% of originated deals
Numero Recruitment have been engaged to speak with Director level & Partner level corporate finance professionals regarding a fantastic opportunity to join one of London’s fastest growing boutique corporate finance advisors as an execution partner. The business is a completely Partner-led M&A advisory boutique focused on selling and buying businesses with a deal value of £5m to £100m in the Technology sector. They have worked with in excess of 100 technology-enabled private, public, PE and VC backed businesses. The firm offers a complete range of corporate finance services to include:
- Sell side
- Buy side
- Fund raising
- Exit planning
- Due diligence/Transaction advisory
They pride themselves on their partner-led approach where each partner is hands on from the start. The senior team has a rare and valuable mix of proven corporate finance capability, blue chip operational experience, technical understanding and top tier management consulting expertise.
- Due to continued growth and strong deal flow, the business is looking for a new Partner.
- As a Partner you will take the lead in delivering sell side, buy side and fundraising transactions from start to finish, acting as the deal leader throughout the process.
- You will support the successful conversion of qualified new business leads through the pitch process and into new clients.
- Opportunity to work alongside highly motivated Partner colleagues in a forward-looking and collegiate environment.
- You will take an active role developing and building the client service team to provide excellent support to all our client processes.
- You should be comfortable working autonomously and remotely, accompanied by regular face to face time with the existing team.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working buy side, sell side and fundraising transactions and have a demonstrable track record of closing transactions.
- Experience in the technology, media and telecoms sector would be particularly useful but is not essential.
- A desire to work within a fast growing, dynamic boutique corporate finance business is imperative and subsequently you would potentially describe yourself as an entrepreneurial, self starter who has the ability to work on their own, to specific
- You will currently be an Associate Director, Director, VP or equivalent at a corporate (M&A, corporate development or strategy team), or in a lead advisory role, or at a private equity/VC house.
- Previous experience in deal origination would be of benefit but they are more interested in people that have experience of full deal& transactional execution.
Numero Recruitment work with Accountancy Firms and Corporate Finance Houses across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Advisory & M&A professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Restructuring Senior Manager – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Big 4 firm in Central London that would like to…View Job
Tax Partner – South West London
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Tax Jobs in London is currently working with one of…View Job
Insolvency Director – Channel Islands – Jersey
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a specialist Restructuring and Insolvency…View Job
Insolvency Senior Manager – London
We are currently working with a business advisory and investment house in Central London that are…View Job