Tax Partner – South West London
Salary: Competitive salary with potential of Equity
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Tax Jobs in London is currently working with one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy firms that would like to appoint a Tax Partner in their Orpington office. Working closely with the Regional Tax Partner you will be responsible for the delivery and development of high quality tax services by the firm. The position holds the responsibility, with the assistance of the Tax Director and Manager, for running an office Tax department in a reliable, professional and commercial manner.
This position involves working with and advising a large number of clients from different industries and of different sizes. This successful applicant will have a shared responsibility with other Partners, Director and Managers for the success of the department and the Firm generally. This will mean they must consider the overall interests of the Firm before those of themselves, their team, their department or their office.
- Continue to develop the high quality provision of tax services for the firm.
- Develop tax provision in niche markets where possible
- Be part of the leadership of the tax function Firm wide, and provide operational leadership to the local tax team
- Manage your own client portfolio. A small portfolio will be allocated initially and you will be responsible for growing this
- Provide consultancy services to clients, including those of other partners
- ACA, ACCA and/or CTA qualified
- Relevant but varied post qualification tax experience in practice
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Experience of dealing confidently with a variety of business and personal clients
- An outgoing approach with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and with clients;
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent, accurate and hands on approach to work
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focus and commercial awareness
- Project management skills to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- Maintain adequate CPD in all areas of tax
- Flexible approach during busy periods
- Business and/or practice development experience
Numero Recruitment work with practice Accountancy firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Accountancy professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme that pays up to £1,000 if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Director – Channel Islands – Jersey
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a specialist Restructuring and Insolvency…View Job
Restructuring Senior Manager – London
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Big 4 firm in Central London that would like to…View Job
Senior Corporate Tax Advisor – Heathrow
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Tax Jobs in London is currently working with one of…View Job
Insolvency Partner – London
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for insolvency & restructuring jobs across the UK…View Job