Insolvency Director British Virgin Islands (BVI)
Location: British Virgin Islands - BVI - Caribbean
Salary: £150,000 - £200,000 + Bonus
Excellent Salary with Low tax + Bonus + Amazing Benefits + Relocation Package
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a specialist Restructuring and Insolvency practice to seek out high caliber Insolvency and Recovery professionals for a Director level position in their BVI office. Working closely with the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the growth and the day to day running of the BVI office as well as having the opportunity to take appointments.
The firm is currently expanding into different International territories and this is a great time to join and assist them in becoming an established ‘Go To’ firm across the Caribbean and beyond.
- As a Director will be responsible for the direction and management of corporate recovery, forensic and liquidation assignments, and day-to-day supervision of personnel and client priorities.
- The successful candidate will employ appropriate discretion and professionalism in performing his/her duties and will be expected to demonstrate good judgment and foresight in decision making, meet tight deadlines, and provide effective guidance and managerial support to all members of the organization.
- Candidates will have a university degree and professional accounting or insolvency qualification.
- You will have exposure to financial investigative work and insolvency/corporate recovery with an emphasis on forensic investigation, mutual funds and valuation experience.
- Working knowledge of the relevant legal framework, exceptional report writing skills and interpersonal characteristics are essential.
- A proven track record of establishing and marketing an insolvency / corporate recovery practice would be highly regarded.
- Experience in the Caribbean would be preferable but is not a requirement.
Benefits of Living & working in the Caribbean
- High salaries with very low or No tax.
- Laid back lifestyle in a glorious climate.
- High Standard of Living.
- Friendly like-minded professional people.
- Short Commute to work meaning more time to enjoy yourself.
- Lots of bars, restaurants and social events all year round.
- Lots of sporting clubs and community teams.
- Beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters.
- Contracts are typically 2-4 years however longer stays are encouraged.
- Opportunity to work on large International investigation & Insolvency assignments
- The opportunity to build an international network of professional contacts.
- A number of firms promote a more casual ‘office based’ dress code.
- Cosmopolitan population with multiple nationalities.
This is an opportunity to enhance your insolvency career with an offshore focus, as well as enjoy an excellent quality of life in the Caribbean. In joining this International firm you will build a great career platform and may also have the opportunity to work in other International locations such as North America and Asia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your personal and career development. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply today or contact Kevin Elvin – 0203 0111 929.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Manager – Cayman Islands
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well established Insolvency specialist in the…View Job
Insolvency Director – Channel Islands – Jersey
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a specialist Restructuring and Insolvency…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – Caribbean
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a number of International accountancy…View Job
Insolvency & Restructuring Director – Cayman Islands
Excellent Salary with NO tax + Bonus + Amazing Benefits + Relocation Package Numero…View Job