Restructuring Assistant Manager – Sydney, Australia
Location: Sydney Australia
Salary: Excellent salary and relocation package
Numero Recruitment have excellent opportunities for experienced restructuring professionals across a wide range of firms in Sydney to include, Big 4, Top 10 and specialist International Advisory firms. All of the firms are extremely busy and are very keen to recruit a Restructuring Assistant Manager to join their experienced team. The firms can offer an excellent relocation package to include flights and accommodation and an excellent salary package. To be considered, you must have at least 3 years experience in restructuring and knowledge of the corporate market including voluntary administrations, liquidations and receiverships.
It is worth noting that due to the current situation, firms are unable to confirm an exact start date but they are all keen to start considering experienced candidates at interview with a proposed date to be arrange for 2021
- An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join experienced Business Restructuring teams in Sydney.
- You will be an important player in the Business Restructuring team, primarily focused on voluntary administrations, receiverships and Independent Business Reviews for financial organisations.
- Coordinates work streams in complex voluntary administrations and receiverships;
- Coordinates formal insolvency including Court liquidations, Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations, and Members’ Voluntary liquidations;
- Draft sections of reports to lenders and creditors;
- Proactively develops graduates and cadets through on-the-job training, demonstrates an ability to identify key capabilities; motivates team;
- Compliance with firm based L&OD programs and participates in training and development in order to keep abreast of the corporate market;
- Ideally you will be JIEB, ACA or ACCA qualified but the firm will also remain open to professionals with the CPI qualification and correct experience.
- A minimum of 3 years, or equivalent experience in a similar role in a professional services firm;
- A sound working knowledge of the corporate market including voluntary administrations, liquidations and receiverships;
- Demonstrated networking, business development, interpersonal and people influencing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving, financial analysis and investigative skills;
- Able to contribute and collaborate in a team environment and staff across the business;
Guide to Australia:
- Australia provides a very healthy and happy lifestyle that revolves around being outside and quite often down at the beach.
- 80% of the population live within 50km of the coast, so you can be sure to find yourself within easy reach of the beach and warm waters.
- Australia also boasts twice as many sunny days as the UK and less work hours.
- Australia continuously ranks high as one of the best countries to live and work.
- There has always been a high demand for UK qualified audit professionals across Australia and many firm are open to offering 4 year sponsorships.
- Firms would expect a minimum of 2 years commitment from candidates but have always welcomed longer stays should people decide to remain in Australia and apply for permanent residency (PR).
- Australia was one of the first countries to adopt IFRS as it general reporting standards.
- As all of Australian cities are recognised across the world as strong and growing economies, they have all been able to attract investment from large international organisations and as a result you will find all of the usual professional services firms including; banks, firms of accountants, legal firms, restructuring businesses and corporate financiers.
Benefits of Living and working in Australia
- Continuously voted as the happiest country to Live and work.
- The number 1 destination for UK migrants for the last 20 years.
- People Power with a democratic government and voting system.
- Higher standard of Living.
- Higher salary packages with good benefits.
- Provides a better work life balance.
- Warm climate providing an amazing outdoor lifestyle.
- Some of the nicest beaches and clearest waters in the world.
- English speaking so easy to settle
- Higher salaries for shorter days.
- Great for families as statistically a safe country offering plenty to do with children and an excellent schooling system.
- Outstanding economy with a wealth of natural resources.
- Diverse culture with cosmopolitan cities.
Sydney is one of the most popular cities in Australia and it has a very cosmopolitan population over 5m. Bursting with character, Sydney is a vibrant city catering for everyone’s needs and offers a unique blend of restaurants, shopping and recreation options along with over 70 accessible beaches. It is based around Sydney Harbour which is one of the best locations of any major city across the world and over the years it has become a popular destination for some of the world’s leading businesses and financial institutions.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Audit Senior – Auckland, New Zealand
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for a large International Accountancy firm in Auckland…View Job
Corporate Insolvency Assistant Manager – Auckland, New Zealand
Numero Recruitment are keen to speak with experienced Insolvency professionals regarding a…View Job
Insolvency & Restructuring Director – Cayman Islands
Excellent Salary with NO tax + Bonus + Amazing Benefits + Relocation Package Numero…View Job
Audit Senior – Melbourne
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for Audit Seniors and Assistant Managers to join a…View Job