Corporate Insolvency Assistant Manager – Auckland, New Zealand
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: Excellent salary and relocation package
Numero Recruitment are keen to speak with experienced Insolvency professionals regarding a fantastic opportunity in New Zealand. Our client is well renowned Insolvency advisory & restructuring boutique that lead complex business restructures & turnarounds and handle high profile formal insolvencies and Bankruptcies.
The business is currently experiencing growth and they are looking for experienced professionals that are keen to relocate for the long term and develop through to Senior Management & Directorship. The firm will fully support your relocation to make the process as care free and financially viable as possible.
Why Relocate Auckland?
- Auckland is New Zealand’s largest city and main transport hub with a cosmopolitan population.
- It is consistently ranked as one of the best places in the world to live and work.
- English speaking with a large expat community
- It has more sunny days than the UK but still enjoys 4 seasons.
- Auckland is a food lover’s paradise – surrounded by fertile land and rich waters, its home to world-class chefs, food producers and winemakers.
- Surrounded by beautiful beaches, lush rainforest and rolling countryside Friendly relaxed people with a better work life balance
- Thriving economy – Auckland accounts for 35 per cent of New Zealand’s GDP which is growing
- Shorter Commute to work
- Great opportunities to see some of the best scenery in the world
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of formal appointments with a caseload of mainly liquidations and administrations
- Working closely with Directors & Partners you will lead a junior team ensuring that they are technically efficient and producing high standards of work.
- Responsible for all work in progress and the billing and cash collections.
- Successfully deliver medium to large financial recovery, advisory, restructuring and turnaround assignments.
- Take an active role in networking to build the companies and your profile within new Zealand
- Work effectively with all stakeholders involved in the matter to achieve the most desirable outcome.
- University Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or Law
- Qualified Accountant or Insolvency Professional
- At least 5 years experience of managing medium to large insolvency cases.
- Experience in supervising restructuring practice.
- Experience in strategic financial analysis
This is an amazing opportunity to change your life and relocate to a country that can offer you everything. The firm is very highly regarded across Australasia and can offer tailored development plan for you to push towards a more Senior Level.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency & Restructuring Director – Cayman Islands
Excellent Salary with NO tax + Bonus + Amazing Benefits + Relocation Package Numero…View Job
Audit Senior – Melbourne
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for Audit Seniors and Assistant Managers to join a…View Job
Audit Senior – Melbourne, Australia
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a Top 10 International firm of accountants in…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Managers & Managers – Sydney Australia
As a result of increased workload, Numero Recruitment have excellent opportunities for Insolvency…View Job