Insolvency Manager (Formal & Advisory) – Birmingham
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for insolvency jobs in Birmingham are currently working with a global accountancy firm that are keen to recruit a Business Recovery & Insolvency Manager into their Birmingham team.
This role will offer you the opportunity to work with a dynamic team and have direct access to Senior Managers, Directors and Partners.
The team works on a wide variety of dynamic projects and you will receive exposure to a large number of assignments across both the insolvency and advisory teams. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a constant variety of unique challenges and the opportunity for structured progression.
- Take the lead for smaller projects or distinct elements of larger projects across all stages in both the Advisory and Insolvency streams
- Work closely with senior members of the team to deliver numerous projects, as well as guide junior colleagues on a daily basis
- Review, compile and analyse company information
- Undertake financial analysis and prepare financial models
- Maintain a thorough understanding of statutory and compliance processes and deadlines
- Strong awareness of relevant risk issues and mitigants
- Highlight potential problems to senior staff quickly (with supporting information)
- Attend meetings with a range of stakeholders
- Liaise with other relevant professional advisers and other stakeholders
- Be involved in the marketing of the firm’s services to potential clients and work providers
- Perform other relevant duties and responsibilities as delegated
- All applicants must have a professional accounting qualification – ACA or ACCA
- Previous experience of formal corporate insolvency procedures and advisory projects
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Good organisational skills to manage your time and ensure no tasks are overlooked
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme that pays up to £1,000 if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Director or Partner
Numero Recruitment are actively recruiting for Insolvency & Restructuring professionals to…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – Caribbean
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a number of International accountancy…View Job
Insolvency Jobs Birmingham – Multiple Opportunities
Numero recruitment are currently working with one of the UKs largest National Insolvency &…View Job
Restructuring Senior Associate – Birmingham
Numero recruitment have been engaged to speak with restructuring professionals in Birmingham by an…View Job