Insolvency Assistant Manager – Birmingham
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Insolvency jobs across the UK & Overseas are recruiting an excellent opportunity for an Insolvency Assistant Manager to join a specialist advisory firm in Birmingham. Within this role you will be required to support the directors in managing the day to day aspects of corporate and personal cases, whilst also assisting in the growth and development of the firm across the region.
- Control a portfolio of principally corporate insolvency cases
- Applies up to date knowledge of appropriate case law and legislation.
- Keeps partner and director informed of case progress and any problems arising.
- Act as a point of contact for both staff and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the cases.
- Manage WIP and provisions on portfolio and meet monthly reporting deadlines
- Produce the necessary reports for banks and creditors
- Manage a portfolio using appropriate forms, preparing and maintaining files
- Compliance with statutory procedures throughout the cases and ensure case files are accurate, up to date and progressed quickly and efficiently
- Duties will include preparation of D returns and investigation reports, drafting statement of affairs and reports, updating IPS and generally attending to compliance, dealing with creditor enquiries and maintaining records.
- Prioritise and resolve conflicting client demands
- Support and develop the use of new methods and service/product offerings to clients
- Provide assistance to the team when appointed on trading cases
- Provides assistance and support to junior team members
- Produce case reviews in accordance with the firm’s review procedure and provide feedback on progress of assignments to the partners
- Build strong working relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising deadlines
- Ensure that clients are billed according to agreed billing plans
- Experience of managing corporate insolvency cases
- Experience of managing and training more junior members of staff.
- Holds up to date knowledge of appropriate restructuring services case law and legislation
- Experience of producing reports for banks and creditors relating to insolvency cases
- Experience of litigious insolvency proceedings
- Must be able to present a professional image to the firm’s clients
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required
- Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction through verbal and written communication
- Desire to help grow and develop the department through networking internally and externally.
- Ability to develop self and others
- Ability to research and analyse information
- CPI qualified
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Manager (Formal & Advisory) – Birmingham
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for insolvency jobs in Birmingham are currently working…View Job
Insolvency Director or Partner
Numero Recruitment are actively recruiting for Insolvency & Restructuring professionals to…View Job
Insolvency Administrator – Birmingham BIG 4
Numero Recruitment are currently working with various Big 4 accountancy firms across the UK that…View Job
Insolvency Senior Administrator – Birmingham
Numero recruitment are looking to recruit an Insolvency Senior Administrator for one of the…View Job