Audit Senior – Leeds
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000
Numero Recruitment are recruiting for an Audit Senior in Leeds to join a strong regional firm of accountants. They are a firm that is well renowned across the Yorkshire region and have an exciting client base that covers a wide range of industry specialisms.
With a number of the partners coming from larger firm backgrounds, they have a reputation for high quality services and this allows them to attract and retain larger clients that would usually gravitate towards the Big 4 or Top 10 firms. Within this role, you will not just be another member of staff; the firm will work with you to achieve your career ambitions and will reward you well as you progress through to management and beyond.
This is an excellent opportunity to experience the standards of the Big 4 without the sacrifice of your work/life balance.
- You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Your portfolio will include Limited companies, group companies and AIM Listed PLCs with UK and overseas subsidiaries.
- You will work with clients that cover a wide range of industry sectors.
- Client turnovers will typically range between £20m and £70m but you will also have the opportunity to work on clients that sit above £100m turnover.
- You will report direct to a Senior Manager and a Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for up to 5 semi-seniors whilst also being the ‘in-charge’ on engagements when on-site.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
The firm focuses heavily on employee development and they promote a nurturing environment where hard work and career ambition is rewarded. They have excellent staff retention and promote lots of social activities to create and retain a close team environment.
- All applicants must be ACA or ACCA Qualified with a maximum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £20m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 months.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.
Numero Recruitment work with practice Accountancy firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Accountancy professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Accounting Business Services Manager – Leeds
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounting portfolio Manager to join a regional…View Job
Accounts Senior – Sheffield
Numero Recruitment have been engaged by a Top 20 firm of accountants in Sheffield to recruit an…View Job
Audit Assistant Manager – Financial Services – Leeds
We are currently working with a Big 4 firm to secure talented accounting professionals for their…View Job
Audit Assistant Managers – Public Sector – UK Wide
Numero Recruitment are currently working closely with a Top 10 International firm of accountants…View Job