Audit Manager – Southend
Salary: Competitive Salary and fantastic benefits
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Audit jobs across the South East & London are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing accountancy firms that would like to recruit an Audit manager into their experienced team in Southend.
Within this role, you will assist in the delivery of high quality audit & accountancy services in a rapidly developing, digital environment. The firms clients range from SME’s through to international businesses and cover a variety of professions, including regulated sectors such as Academies & Schools and Solicitors. The firm are keen to secure the services of someone with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to build a long term progressive career in the firm. As well as a competitive salary and benefits, the firm offer a development programme to help individuals maximise their potential and develop their career.
- Manage a client portfolio comprising both audit & non-audit clients, liaising closely with the Partners concerned.
- Supervise work of junior team members, provide technical assistance, undertake post-assignment appraisals and assist Partners with feedback.
- Attend to the preparation of client financial statements ensuring compliance with prescribed legislation and standards.
- Liaise with other departments across the group to ensure the timely exchange of relevant, client information.
- Contribute to the provision of excellent client service by identifying efficiency-savings and maintaining effective client communication.
- Recognise opportunities for us to help our clients develop their businesses and maximise their potential.
- Identify opportunities for us to provide additional services and liaise with other Managers and the Partners as appropriate.
- The potential to participate in promotional activities run by the firm.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Up to date knowledge and experience of audit & accounting standards.
- Broad knowledge of business taxation.
- Good, all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting packages.
- Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills.
- Works well under time pressure and is used to meeting deadlines.
- Organised individual who understands the importance of delivering excellent client service in a cost-effective manner.
- Car driver with full, clean license
Numero Recruitment work with practice Accountancy firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Accountancy professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme that pays up to £1,000 if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Audit Senior – Guildford
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Audit jobs across the South East & London are…View Job
Accounts Senior – Business Services – Canterbury
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well respected firm of accountants in Canterbury…View Job
Audit & Accounts Manager – Crawley
Numero Recruitment have been engaged to speak with experienced Audit & Accounts managers…View Job
Audit & Accounts Senior – Kingston upon Thames
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well respected firm of accountants in Kingston upon…View Job