Audit Senior jobs in the Caribbean
Location: Caribbean & Bermuda
Salary: Equivalent to £70,000 UK including relocation package
Opportunities exist across the following Locations: Cayman Islands – British Virgin Islands – Bermuda
Numero Recruitment are actively recruiting for qualified Audit professionals to join Big 4 and Top 10 firms across the Caribbean & Bermuda in 2020. Multiple opportunities are available across The Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda and Barbados.
Audit positions in these locations offer excellent salary levels with very little (if any) payroll tax. You will be joining either a BIG 4 or Top 10 firm that provide excellent financial services training and you will work closely with blue-chip international clients and cosmopolitan colleagues
- Tax Free salaries (or very low) – Equivalent to £70,000 including annual bonuses
- Excellent opportunities for progression with fast track promotions.
- Contracts are typically 18 months/2 years (2 busy audit seasons) however longer stays are encouraged.
- Comprehensive training and experience in working with some of the world’s largest financial services organisations.
- The opportunity to build an international network of professional contacts.
- Flights and work permit sponsorship are included as part of the relocation package.
- Option of an interest-free staff loan to help with accommodation and transport.
- A number of firms promote a more casual ‘office based’ dress code.
- Settle in with a peer group of other CAs all starting at the same time as you.
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life, a beautiful climate and no more commuting.
- The beaches, a great social life, and lots of sports and travel await you
- Start dates from January 2020 through to September 2020
Client sectors will include;
- Mutual Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Structured Investment Vehicles
- Insurance firms
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA qualified with certificate.
- IFRS/US GAAP and financial services expertise is an advantage but not required; full training is provided to help you get up to speed
- At least 3 years experience in external audit with 6 months+ experience as a senior on engagements
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
Back to Listings
Insolvency Manager – Cayman Islands
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well established Insolvency specialist in the…View Job
Insolvency Assistant Manager – Caribbean
Numero Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a number of International accountancy…View Job