Audit Assistant Manager – Financial Services – Bristol
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
We are currently working with a Big 4 firm to secure talented accounting professionals for their Financial Services Audit team. Joining at Assistant Manager Level, you will work within an experienced team and service a range of medium to large International Insurance clients. The firm offers an excellent opportunity for career progression and will provide management training along with regular education in accounting standards to assist you in developing your skills. As a Big 4 firm they will also encourage you to work across other service lines and can offer International secondments worldwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Big 4 firm from a medium sized practice.
- Manage audit engagements from the planning stage through to completion including taking an active part in client fieldwork.
- Work closely with client’s onsite throughout an engagement whilst reporting to senior management and partners.
- Planning the audit strategy and ensuring that work is delegated effectively and team members understand their responsibilities throughout.
- Testing of controls and substantive procedures and both consolidated and statutory accounts.
- Take an active part in staff development and mentoring.
- Assist client in developing their procedures and seek out cross selling opportunities for other business lines.
- Ensure that the engagements is being delivered on time and within budget.
- Assist other service lines on various secondment opportunities.
- Newly qualified ACA or ACCA – No more than 2 years post qualification.
- Experienced in senioring audit engagements for at least 12 months within a reputable UK based accounting firm.
- Must have experience of UK GAAP & IFRS – Experience of US GAAP would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience of working in large team.
- Ideally from a large to medium sized accounting firm.
Numero Recruitment work with practice Accountancy firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Accountancy professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Audit Assistant Managers – Public Sector – UK Wide
Numero Recruitment are currently working closely with a Top 10 International firm of accountants…View Job
Accounts Manager or Accounts Senior Manager – Bristol
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Manager or Senior Manager to join a leading…View Job
Accounts Senior – Yeovil
Numero Recruitment are currently working with one of the South West's largest Accountancy practice…View Job
Audit Senior – Bristol – Big 4 Firm
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a BIG 4 firm of accountants in Bristol that would…View Job