Accounting Business Services Manager – Cambridge
Salary: £55000 - 60000
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounting portfolio Manager to join a regional firm of accountants in Cambridge. This is a great opportunity to join a well established firm that is continuing to move forward and expand its client base. Recently there has been significant growth and they are now looking for someone to work alongside the Directors and Partners and take control of a designated client portfolio. The role will offer progression and the opportunity for you to take a pivotal role in the firm as they move forward.
As you will be taking over a well established portfolio and will be managing a team, the firm can only consider people with previous management experience.
- Reporting to Directors, you will be responsible for providing general accounting and advisory services to a wide range of clients of various sizes and sector specialisms.
- Your portfolio will consist of more established clients across a diverse range of sectors.
- All Managers are encouraged to develop further business to further enhance your portfolio.
- You will take a lead in the management and training of employees and you will be responsible for overseeing their work.
- The role has plenty of scope for the right person and the firm is willing to listen to new ideas that can take them further forward.
This company historically has a low turnover of staff and they are looking for an individual that is seeking a long term career opportunity to develop their experience. The company is projecting further growth over the coming years and is determined to build a strong and committed team to enhance their level of service.
This company are interested to hear from experienced Managers that are looking for an opportunity to progress through to Directorship.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience.
- Experience of managing more junior team members.
- Experience of UK GAAP reporting standards.
- All industry sector experience will be considered.
- Exposure to networking is highly advantageous.
Numero Recruitment work with practice Accountancy firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Accountancy professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Accounts Senior – Business Services – Ipswich
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well respected firm of accountants in Ipswich that…View Job
Audit & Accounts Manager – Bury St Edmunds
Numero Recruitment have been engaged to speak with experienced Audit & Accounts managers…View Job
Audit Senior – BIG 4 – Cambridge
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a BIG 4 firm of accountants in Cambridge that would…View Job
Audit & Accounts Senior Manager – Cambridge
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well respected independent firm of accountants in…View Job