Private Client Tax Manager or Senior Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Are you an experienced Private Client Tax professional looking for a role offering genuine career progression?
Situated in Chester, this well-known accountancy firm are currently recruiting for a strong Private Client Tax Manager or Senior Manager to join the team. The role would suit either a qualified Manager looking to take their next step, or someone already working in a supervisory/ managerial position. The firm have a growing client base driven by good marketing work and a high number of referrals.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will report into the Tax Director.
- You will be tasked with supervising a small team, working on ad hoc tax advisory projects as well as other compliance focused areas.
- You will also be expected to conduct technical research for the use and benefit of your team. Have good understanding of Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax & Trusts.
- In return you will rewarded with an excellent package as well as a flexible and accommodating working environment.
- The firm have excellent staff retention and promote a healthy culture, underlying their success and reputation as a great place to work.
- As a Private Client Tax Manager you will ideally be CTA Qualified, although ATT will also be considered.
- at least 5 years Tax experience is essential and you will be technically competent on all tax issues.
Back to Listings