Personal Insolvency Administrator – London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for insolvency jobs in London are currently working with a Top 15 firm of accountants that are keen to recruit a Personal Insolvency administrator to manage a portfolio of personal insolvency cases
- Manage your own portfolio of personal insolvency cases from inception through to closure.
- Prepare statutory documents, reports to creditors (which include progress and final reports) and case reviews
- Investigate bankrupts conduct, realising assets and identifying potential assets
- Communicating to debtors to collect outstanding debts
- Verify and agree creditor claims
- Investigating bankrupt’s affairs and assets, interviewing bankrupts, compiling witness statements for possession and sale orders and attending court for possession and sale hearings
- Instructing and working with solicitors to pursue directors and debtors regarding antecedent transactions
- Ensuring all statutory duties are complied with and completed on time for all cases
- Responsible for all of the case diaries which includes completing all of the statutory forms and keeping all of the IP records up to date on IPS
- Ensure case files are accurate and meet with statutory requirements
- Correspond with creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals. This may include chairing meetings.
- 4 years plus specific experience of personal insolvency procedures, preferably within a practice environment
- Great communication skills (written and oral)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- The ability to work well under pressure and a willingness to get involved
- A sound knowledge of IPS, Word, Excel and Outlook would be advantageous, although not essential
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme that pays up to £1,000 if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings