Business Restructuring – Assistant Manager or Experienced Executive
Salary: Competitive Salary and fantastic benefits
Numero Recruitment, the leading recruiter for Insolvency & Restructuring jobs in Reading are currently working with a Top 10 firm that would like to recruit a Business Restructuring Assistant Manager or experienced Executive into their Reading Restructuring team.
You will be joining an experienced team that is responsible for undertaking business restructuring work, and you will predominately focus on formal corporate insolvency procedures with the opportunity to also develop advisory skills and experience. T
- Take day to day responsibility for the management of corporate insolvency cases.
- Support the management team in the supervision of more junior team members and assisting them in establishing strategy and planning in respect of new assignments.
- Establish controls in respect of trading cases.
- Prepare and review statutory reports.
- Ensure compliance and reporting deadlines are adhered to.
- Monitoring budgets versus work in progress.
- Bring jobs in on time and within budget.
- Keep abreast of all technical developments and be able to apply technical facts to a commercial situation.
- Perform any other relevant duties and responsibilities as delegated, including those of more junior members of staff were necessary.
- Provide support/ be involved in the marketing of the firm’s services to potential clients and work providers.
- Recognise new marketing opportunities, including the development of new and existing clients and escalate these appropriately.
- Develop contact and maintain contact with clients as appropriate to ensure the firm has the confidence of the client.
- Relevant professional qualification preferable (ACA/ACCA /CPI/JIEB)
- Relevant technical and management experience at a similar level / in a similar role
- Ability to develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge
- Demonstrate clear understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant computer packages specific to the business stream preferred.
Numero Recruitment work with Insolvency firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Insolvency professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme that pays up to £1,000 if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings