Audit Senior – BIG 4 – Cambridge
Salary: £43,000 - £48,000
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a BIG 4 firm of accountants in Cambridge that would like to recruit Audit Seniors into their team. Working within a large International firm will allow you the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients to include smaller fast growing clients through to large International household brands. You will also have the benefit of utilising the latest technology meaning that you can focus on the most valuable areas of client service rather than longer drawn out manual testing.
The firm are open to applicants from all firm types and backgrounds but each applicant must have or be waiting on either the ACA or ACCA full qualification.
- Work closely with Senior members of the client’s team in planning the audit engagements from beginning to end.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff whilst in the office and at client premises.
- Work closely with clients whilst developing effective relationships and working knowledge of the business operations and longer term strategies.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical knowledge
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- All applicants must be ACA or ACCA qualified
- You must have recent experience in an Audit & Accounting role with the ability to lead engagements from the planning stage through to completions.
- Previous experience of managing more junior team members during an audit and effectively delegating work.
- A passion for delivery and client services
- A desire to progress your career within a firm that expects high standards.
Numero Recruitment work with practice Accountancy firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Accountancy professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme that pays up to £1,000 if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager – Cambridge
One of the regions largest independent firms, a firm which prides itself on their excellent service…View Job
Accounts Senior – Business Services – Ipswich
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well respected firm of accountants in Ipswich that…View Job
Accounting Business Services Manager – Cambridge
Numero Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounting portfolio Manager to join a regional…View Job
Audit Assistant Managers – Public Sector – UK Wide
Numero Recruitment are currently working closely with a Top 10 International firm of accountants…View Job