Accounts Senior – Business Services – Ipswich
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well respected firm of accountants in Preston that are keen to recruit a business services accounts senior into their experienced team. The firm are currently expanding their client base and have 2 positions available for those that have at least 2-4 years experience in working with a client portfolio.
Working as part of the Business Advisory team, the role will play a big part in assisting the firm to grow further. The role will be mostly office based but you will also have plenty of opportunity to support clients at their premises and also attend exhibitions and events to promote the firms services.
You will be joining an enthusiastic and energetic team at an exciting time. This role requires a forward thinking approach, combining traditional accounting experience with cloud accounting software.
- Preparation of financial accounts from incomplete records, including bank reconciliation, control account reconciliation, control account reconciliation, fixed asset accounting, calculation of debtors and creditors, nominal ledger accounting and preparation of trial balance.
- Preparation of management accounts and financial forecasts.
- Visit client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns and provide support to clients, who maintain their own records, using Xero and other accounting systems.
- Assisting with tax compliance work for clients, e.g. preparation of Tax Returns, VAT returns, Payrolls etc.
- Play an active part of the team receiving calls and e-mails from clients who need Xero assistance and to be able to deal with these enquiries, promptly, confidently and courteously.
- Applicants must have previous experience of managing a client portfolio and working closely with their clients
- You should have a good understanding of different accounting software. Ideally you will have experience of Xero but if not training will be provided.
Numero Recruitment work with practice Accountancy firms across the UK and overseas in places such as Australia, the Caribbean and the Channel Islands. Whilst we do our best to advertise all current opportunities, we would encourage all Accountancy professionals to contact us if you are considering new career opportunities or searching for career advice. We will provide professional advice and if you wish to speak with potential new employers, we are confident we will be able to make suitable introductions and assist you in securing the right opportunity for your career.
We also offer an excellent referral reward scheme if you can introduce us to other professionals that we successfully place into a new position.
Back to Listings
Audit & Accounts Supervisor – Bolton
One of the North West largest independent firms, a firm which prides itself on their excellent…View Job
Audit Semi Senior – Manchester
Numero Recruitment are currently working with a well renowned and highly reputable firm of…View Job
Audit Assistant Manager – Manchester
Numero Recruitment are actively recruiting for a newly qualified accountant to join a forward…View Job
Audit Assistant Manager – Financial Services – Liverpool
We are currently working with a Big 4 firm to secure talented accounting professionals for their…View Job